Support the Scholarship Fund and receive a gift from us. We are pleased to offer copies of “The Norse Saga” as presented by Hari Meyers at the 2011 Conference, as well as audio cds of The Temple of Melodious Sound from the same Conference. All [...]
The Conference will be held from 4pm Friday, May 24 until 12 noon Monday, May 27, 2013. The Conference is held at the Mendocino Woodlands Camp, in Mendocino County. Built by down-and-out men of the WPA and the CCC in the Great Depression of the 1930’s, it is nestled in 700 acres of pristine redwood forest along the Little North Fork of the Big River, east of Fort Bragg. The rustic camp with miles of hiking trails has provided local and national men’s groups with an inspiring setting since the 1980’s. (See mendocinowoodlands.org.) All meals will be catered by Chef Oscar of the Phantom Café.
Bring a friend, including young men, fifteen to twenty-five years old, who would benefit from this conference. We anticipate the need to scholarship some of these young men, so please consider a tax-deductible contribution toward the scholarship fund.
In order to meet our financial commitments for the Mendocino Woodlands site, we rely on early registrations. We are providing additional incentive to register early by offering a discounted fee for those who register early. After May 10, the full conference fee of $395 will apply. Refunds: Requests received before May 10: Fee paid, less $100. No refunds after May 10.
- Registrations received by May 10: $360
- Registrations received after May 10: $395
- Group Rate before May 10 (3 or more): $335 each.
- Full time student: $250
- Workerships and scholarships available.
We accept personal check (payable to The Redwood Men’s Center), or you can use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card through PayPal.
• Payment with Mastercard, Visa or Discover: Click the PayPal link below and authorize the appropriate amount. Note: The “Buy Now” button works for both Registrations AND donations. Be sure to indicate if your payment is a registration (include the attendee’s name) or a scholarship donation.
• Payment by check: Send your check to:
The Redwood Men’s Center
c/o Conrad Larkin
422 Larkfield Center, #255
Santa Rosa, CA 95403